Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sample Business Letter 


August 30, 2014

The Manager
Taal Vista Hotel
Kilometer 60, Aguinaldo Highway
Tagaytay City 4120, Philippines

Telephone No: +63 (2) 917-8225 | +63 (46) 413-1000
Mobile No: +63 (917) 809-1254
Fax No: +63 (46) 413-1225

Dear Sir / Madam

I am a highly successful and experienced sales executive and am writing to inquire if you have any openings at your company for which I might apply. 

I am currently working for Summit Ridge Hotel as a sale executive. My duties include cold calling, chasing up leads, meeting potential clients and closing sales. I have a very successful track record in all of these fields.

I have enclosed my CV with this enquiry letter, if after reviewing it you feel there may be a position in your company for me then please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward very much to an opportunity to discuss my related work experience and explain in more detail how I can contribute to the continued success of your company.

Yours faithfully,


ADRIANA RONI C. BOMBASE
Marketing Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment